David Meier



Sales Skills Boot Camp

(Selling at Combat Speed)

About the Event
About the Speaker
Agenda I
Agenda II
Seminar Information
Special Offer
What you will Learn
Online Registration


   Sales Skills Boot Camp (Selling at Combat Speed)


What separates a GOOD salesperson from a GREAT salesperson? Courage, Determination, and Passion – all characteristics of a Sales Warrior. Of all the salespeople in every industry, about 5% earn 90% of the business. That leaves the remainder 10% to the remainder of the sales population. What makes that 5% different? They are Sales Warriors. They have a unique selling process based on the basic fundamentals that have been transformed and adopted by them. Are you ready to be part of that elite 5%? Are you ready to implement those changes needed to transform you to a Sales Warrior? If so, you do not want to miss this opportunity!

Michael Miller will stop at nothing to make you a sales warrior. Failure is not an option. Michael will teach you the same methodologies that resulted in his survival as a combat veteran and at the 9/11 Pentagon attacks. This two-day power-packed event will transform your sales process into a relationship-based selling machine. If you are ready to double and triple your closing ratios, then this is an event you will not want to miss. Don’t wait around for the next seminar. Sign up today and begin your journey to becoming a Sales Warrior.

Date & Venue

Date: 27th & 28th April, 2010 (2 days Workshop)
9:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Radisson Bangkok Sathorn Hotel
Topic of Seminar: Sales Skills Boot Camp
Speaker: Michael Miller (President & CEO of Primo Solutions)   
Fee: 14,000 (Early Bird) till 15th April, 2010
17,500 Baht Normal Price

Fees (Exclude VAT 7%) 10% Discount for AIM Member

Fee includes tuition, training materials, and earphones for Thai Audience who would like to listen to simultaneous translation (Free), lunch, morning/afternoon refreshments, and Certificates

Upon completion of 2 days Boot Camp, participants will be awarded Certificates of Completion

Early Bird till 15th April, 2010

14,000 THB

Normal Price

17,500 THB

(10% Discount for AIM Members)



Home | Vision & Mission | Profile | About Us | Speaker Opportunity | Our Partner | Photo Gallery | Become a Member
Disclaimer & Copyright | Privacy Policy | In the News | In-house Training | Articles | Contact Us

Copyright 2008, AIM Inlines Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.